Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thought Vomit Thursday

                                        

     Since I enjoy being random, I thought I would participate this Thursday.

  • When I'm at the mall in the middle of the day, it really bothers me when there are a lot of other people there, too. In my mind, I'm thinking, "Why aren't you at work?!?!?"
  • I don't think that I'm the world's best driver, but I don't feel like there are too many drivers out there that give me any competition.
  • Why is it that the people you would take advice from, are rarely the ones who offer it freely? Usually, it's offered by the people whose own situation you use in stories as examples of what not to do, who think they could live your life better than you can.
  • I really want to use coupons more often to save money, but it's kinda hard when I always forget step #1...TAKE COUPONS WITH YOU TO THE STORE. I annoy myself with that. LOL.
  • I read on Rose's Daughter's blog here, that you should keep your blogs short. Mine are probably entirely too long, so I'm gonna cut them down...starting now.

1 comment:

  1. Your third bullet is SPOT ON! Haha. And I've been trying to coupon for about six months now, but I often forget the coupons, too :-)

    ReplyDelete