Then I turned my thoughts to consider wisdom,
and also madness and folly...
- I watch a lot of Christian T.V. and I'm not a fan of Joel Osteen. I mean, I don't dislike him, he's just not one of my favorites. I find his sermons are a little to "fluffy." Today, he was good.
- I have decided that I'm not excited about Carol's Daughter's Hair Milk, but I'm crazy about her Mimosa Hair Honey. My son has the prettiest, curliest, thickest, longest hair. I mean, people actually stop me on the street (in the grocery store, in the mall, etc.) and comment on it. The Hair Milk was supposed to make his hair more moisturized. Instead, I felt like it made his hair look more dry. But the Mimosa Hair Honey, is WONDERFUL. Plus, K kept complaining about the smell of the Hair Milk, but she hasn't said one word about the Hair Honey.
- I really need new living room furniture. My furniture is gross. I hate it. I find it embarrassing. I don't think it represents me or what I stand for very well.
- In my opinion, Target is classier than Wal-mart.
- I love Target! I'm a total Target girl, but sometimes I cheat on Target, because Wal-Mart has better prices.
- I haven't been able to go on vacation this year. I'm kinda sad about that. But the having K2.0 last October makes up for it.
- I lost 8lbs last week. I feel really motivated. I thank God that the pounds came off. It was getting depressing. I hope I can lose 30 more, before I have to break out my winter coats. I could only fit one of them last year. This year, I hope to be able to fit into my entire winter coat wardrobe.
- I'm excited about what's waiting for me in the future. I feel like it's gonna be HUGE!!!