Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I'm So Random

1 Corinthians 3:20
and again,
“The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile.”

So, I have more random thoughts...

     About the "Real Housewives" franchise

  • I'm not a real follower of this show. I only watch the girls from Atlanta and Beverly Hills.
  • Of all of the women from Atlanta, Ne-Ne is my least favorite. Followed by Kim. I basically like everybody else. Of all the women from Beverly Hills, I think Adrienne is my favorite. Kyle is kinda back-stabber "ish." Taylor is a victim. Kim has an emotional illness that has yet to be either identified or admitted (not sure which one). Lisa is kinda snarky & mean. Camille is better this season.
About people that I know
  • I asked K if there was any way that I could text somebody "restricted." I've been holding anger towards an ex-friend for a few years now, and frankly...I'm over being mad. I have already forgiven her in my heart, but for some reason I feel COMPELLED to let her know that I forgive her. But I want to do it anonymously. I don't know what this means. Somewhere in there, I think there's some pridefulness happening. I don't like the idea of that. Gotta do some prayer work about that.
  • I really miss my cousin L.R. I hate that are friendship drizzled down to nothing., especially since we've both had babies recently. They could be so close, if only we would mend our fences.
  • I haven't really missed talking to my friend (the one who blames me for her relationship blow-up), but it did hurt my feelings that she didn't call or text on the baby's birthday.
  • My mother is AWESOME in a crisis. If there's an emergency, she's the one you want with you. If something goes down, she's the one you need. She can totally keep a calm head. I really admire that about her. But that lady CAN NOT keep a secret. Telling her a secret is like telling Perez Hilton.
  • K is 16 years older than K2.0. My great-grandmother's oldest child was 16 years older than my grandmother.
     About things I notice while living life
  • I always judge other people's strollers against mine. Whenever I'm out, and see somebody else with a stroller, I can't help but check it out. I think that's because I registered fr my stroller online, sight unseen. I picked one of the cheapest ones, and somebody bought it for me. O, I think everybody has a better stroller than mine, and sometimes I am sooooo embarrassed of my stroller. I think it looks cheap. That is soooo prideful. And I know I shouldn't feel that way. It's not like it doesn't get K2.0 to where he needs to go. Honestly, I have considered buying a new one MANY times, but I can't justify the expense.
  • Most of my friends raise their children totally different than I'm raising mine. It's funny how you can love somebody and have so much in common with them, but then have two TOTALLY different mindsets when it comes to raising children.
     I have so much more I could write..but I'll save it for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment